RE: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi

      I'd love to see you Word file. Sorry I can't help with Christian Clubb or
      AAF Blow.

      Thanks
      Alan

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
        Lyn

        I'd also be interested in this line. Did you know there were 2 Frederick
        Dyson Clubbs?
        One born 30 Jul 1873, one born 16 Dec 1893.

        Alan

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
          I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
          will Email direct if you supply an address
          Susan

        • Hazel Holt
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
            Hi Susan,
            I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

            Hazel

          • theblairsplace@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
              Hi Hazel
              We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
              we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
              arranged.
              Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
              Susan

            • Hazel Holt
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                Thanks Susan,
                Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

                Hazel