Re: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • theblairsplace@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
      Hi Lyn
      Thanks for your reply. Your is obviously not the same Frederick Dyson Clubb
      but I would love to know how he fits in and where the name Davidson comes
      from as this has been a mystery to me.
      Attached is the file - there may be some slight errors but in the main I
      believe ti to be correct.
      Kind regards
      Susan

    • Alan
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hi

        I'd love to see you Word file. Sorry I can't help with Christian Clubb or
        AAF Blow.

        Thanks
        Alan

        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
          Lyn

          I'd also be interested in this line. Did you know there were 2 Frederick
          Dyson Clubbs?
          One born 30 Jul 1873, one born 16 Dec 1893.

          Alan

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
            I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
            will Email direct if you supply an address
            Susan

          • Hazel Holt
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
              Hi Susan,
              I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

              Hazel

            • theblairsplace@aol.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                Hi Hazel
                We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
                we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
                arranged.
                Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
                Susan

              • Hazel Holt
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                  Thanks Susan,
                  Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

                  Hazel