Re: [Peterhead] Clubb etc

  • LynT
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
      Hello

      > I have been tracing my boyfriends family for him (His father was
      > adopted). His fathers birth mother was called Christian Issabella
      > Davidson Clubb and was the daughter of Frederick Dyson Clubb, son of
      > Alexander and Margaret Moir. I have done a lot of research using
      > Scotlands People and Ancestry.com and have traced the family back to
      > about 1800. I have this info on a word file if anyone is interested
      > I can forward it.

      I would be very interested in taking to you about this CLUBB line. I
      have Frederick Dyson CLUBB settling in Australia with Christian Vass
      DAVIDSON. If you are willing to send it I would love to have a look at
      your word file. You can try to attach to an email with this email
      address but if it doesn't like attachments I will give you another email
      address. It may be a few days before I can get back to you again as I am
      away from home at the moment and don't always have access to a land
      line.

      Regards from Australia
      Lyn
    • theblairsplace@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
        Hi Lyn
        Thanks for your reply. Your is obviously not the same Frederick Dyson Clubb
        but I would love to know how he fits in and where the name Davidson comes
        from as this has been a mystery to me.
        Attached is the file - there may be some slight errors but in the main I
        believe ti to be correct.
        Kind regards
        Susan

      • Alan
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
          Hi

          I'd love to see you Word file. Sorry I can't help with Christian Clubb or
          AAF Blow.

          Thanks
          Alan

          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
            Lyn

            I'd also be interested in this line. Did you know there were 2 Frederick
            Dyson Clubbs?
            One born 30 Jul 1873, one born 16 Dec 1893.

            Alan

            > I have been tracing my boyfriends family for him (His father was
            > adopted). His fathers birth mother was called Christian Issabella
            > Davidson Clubb and was the daughter of Frederick Dyson Clubb, son of
            > Alexander and Margaret Moir. I have done a lot of research using
            > Scotlands People and Ancestry.com and have traced the family back to
            > about 1800. I have this info on a word file if anyone is interested
            > I can forward it.

            I would be very interested in taking to you about this CLUBB line. I
            have Frederick Dyson CLUBB settling in Australia with Christian Vass
            DAVIDSON. If you are willing to send it I would love to have a look at
            your word file. You can try to attach to an email with this email
            address but if it doesn't like attachments I will give you another email
            address. It may be a few days before I can get back to you again as I am
            away from home at the moment and don't always have access to a land
            line.

            Regards from Australia
            Lyn

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • theblairsplace@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
              I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
              will Email direct if you supply an address
              Susan

            • Hazel Holt
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
                Hi Susan,
                I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

                Hazel

              • theblairsplace@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                  Hi Hazel
                  We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
                  we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
                  arranged.
                  Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
                  Susan

                • Hazel Holt
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                    Thanks Susan,
                    Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

                    Hazel