Clubb etc

  • smpblair
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 2, 2004
      I have been tracing my boyfriends family for him (His father was
      adopted). His fathers birth mother was called Christian Issabella
      Davidson Clubb and was the daughter of Frederick Dyson Clubb, son of
      Alexander and Margaret Moir. I have done a lot of research using
      Scotlands People and Ancestry.com and have traced the family back to
      about 1800. I have this info on a word file if anyone is interested
      I can forward it. I am interested in Christian Clubb she was born in
      1908 and married an Aurthur Austin Fraser Blow in Peterhead in 1927.
      He was not the father of my boyfriends father - the father was called
      John Glennie Leslie and as far as we know they did not marry. Any
      information about any of the above would be greatly appreciated. (My
      boy friends father name at birth was Ian Frederick Glennie Leslie
      Blow and and his adopted name was Ian Morgan)
    • LynT
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 3, 2004
        Hello

        > I have been tracing my boyfriends family for him (His father was
        > adopted). His fathers birth mother was called Christian Issabella
        > Davidson Clubb and was the daughter of Frederick Dyson Clubb, son of
        > Alexander and Margaret Moir. I have done a lot of research using
        > Scotlands People and Ancestry.com and have traced the family back to
        > about 1800. I have this info on a word file if anyone is interested
        > I can forward it.

        I would be very interested in taking to you about this CLUBB line. I
        have Frederick Dyson CLUBB settling in Australia with Christian Vass
        DAVIDSON. If you are willing to send it I would love to have a look at
        your word file. You can try to attach to an email with this email
        address but if it doesn't like attachments I will give you another email
        address. It may be a few days before I can get back to you again as I am
        away from home at the moment and don't always have access to a land
        line.

        Regards from Australia
        Lyn
      • theblairsplace@aol.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
          Hi Lyn
          Thanks for your reply. Your is obviously not the same Frederick Dyson Clubb
          but I would love to know how he fits in and where the name Davidson comes
          from as this has been a mystery to me.
          Attached is the file - there may be some slight errors but in the main I
          believe ti to be correct.
          Kind regards
          Susan

        • Alan
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
            Hi

            I'd love to see you Word file. Sorry I can't help with Christian Clubb or
            AAF Blow.

            Thanks
            Alan

            I have been tracing my boyfriends family for him (His father was
            adopted). His fathers birth mother was called Christian Issabella
            Davidson Clubb and was the daughter of Frederick Dyson Clubb, son of
            Alexander and Margaret Moir. I have done a lot of research using
            Scotlands People and Ancestry.com and have traced the family back to
            about 1800. I have this info on a word file if anyone is interested
            I can forward it. I am interested in Christian Clubb she was born in
            1908 and married an Aurthur Austin Fraser Blow in Peterhead in 1927.
            He was not the father of my boyfriends father - the father was called
            John Glennie Leslie and as far as we know they did not marry. Any
            information about any of the above would be greatly appreciated. (My
            boy friends father name at birth was Ian Frederick Glennie Leslie
            Blow and and his adopted name was Ian Morgan)

            Yahoo! Groups Links
          • Alan
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
              Lyn

              I'd also be interested in this line. Did you know there were 2 Frederick
              Dyson Clubbs?
              One born 30 Jul 1873, one born 16 Dec 1893.

              Alan

              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 4, 2004
                I do not know if attachments work through the group if not let me know and I
                will Email direct if you supply an address
                Susan

              • Hazel Holt
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 6, 2005
                  Hi Susan,
                  I was speaking with Wendy Cameron the other day and she was telling me that you had been up to visit with her. I hope you had a good time. I would love to meet you the next time you are here. Please let me know the next time you are visiting.

                  Hazel

                • theblairsplace@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                    Hi Hazel
                    We had a good time when we visited Wendy (and family). I do not know when
                    we will be up that way again but I will Email you when we have something
                    arranged.
                    Thanks again for putting us in touch with the Camerons.
                    Susan

                  • Hazel Holt
                    Message 9 of 9 , Feb 7, 2005
                      Thanks Susan,
                      Wendy said that she had a good day speaking with you and that she was glad that you had gotten in touch with her.

                      Hazel