Re: Clubb/Watson

  • aclubb2004
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 2, 2004
      Hi Hazel

      This Alexander is also my GG Grandfather, and same date for death. I
      have him & Margaret with children: Alexander, Andrew Moir, James,
      John Brown, Isabella, William Davidson and Frederick Dyson.

      Can you confirm these or contact me?

      Thanks
      Alan

      --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, "Hazel Holt" <hm.holt@v...> wrote:
      > Hi Gwyneth,
      > This Alexander Clubb is my G.G.G Grandfather. He died the 15th
      Nov 1931 and was the brother of the James Clubb that you asked
      about. He married Margaret Moir 13th June 1861. Still trying to
      find all children born to them. Do you have any info on James and
      Alexander's other siblings?

      > >District 16, Page 13, No.35, Burnside of Cocklaw
      > >Alexander Clubb, servant, 11, Peterhead (Head of >Household is
      William Bruce)

      > Thanks, Hazel

    • Hazel Holt
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 7, 2004
        Thanks for clearing up the question as to who Isabella Davidson was.

        Hazel Holt