Re: Oliphant/Gray

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2004
      Hi Bob,

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 12, Page 5, No.22, Marischal Street
      Hector Gray, head, 60, Peterhead
      Catherine Gray, wife, 51, Peterhead
      Robert Gray. son, 11, Peterhead
      Cathrine Paterson, grand-daughter, 3, Peterhead
      William Oliphant, son-in-law, 21, Peterhead
      Helen Oliphant, daughter, 21, Peterhead
      Margaret Oliphant, gd, 3, Peterhead
      William Oliphant, gs, 1, Peterhead

      I didn't record, condition or occupation when transcribing for indexing.

      Please contact Catherine (email address in CC), as Catherine is researching
      the Gray branch.