3, 1884 deaths

  • Cci
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2004
      Hi people, how are you.
      Three deaths from Peterhead, none related to me.
      Best wishes,
      Catherine.

      1884
      No 100
      Jane Skinner (single)
      when and where died;
      1884 August 9th, 2hr 0mn P.M.
      Ugie Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      age; 5 months
      father; Donald Skinner, Fisherman, Domicil Cromarty
      mother; Jane Skinner, MS Watson
      cause of death; Weakness from birth
      No medical attendant
      informant; Donald Skinner
      his X mark, Father (present)
      Murdo ??????????? Assistant Registrar, Witness
      when and where registered;
      1844 Augsut 11th at Peterhead

      (This surname looks like Forwaw on the certificate)
      No 110
      Ann Forwaw, Pauper (single) Illigitimate
      when and where died;
      1884 August 9th, 10hr 15mn, P.M.
      Poor House, Peterhead
      sex; F
      age; 71 years
      father; Andrew Forwaw?, Labourer (deceased)
      mother; Ann McKinnon (deceased)
      cause of death; ?eneral Alrophey?
      informant; Richard Noble, Governor Poor House (present)
      when and where registered;
      1884 August 11th at Peterhead

      No 111
      Maria McKay
      widow of Lachland McKay, Bill Sticker
      when and where died;
      1884 August 11th, 7hr 15mn, P.M.
      52 B Broad Street, Peterhead
      sex; F
      age; 70 years
      father; Charles Nicol, Innkeeper (deceased)
      mother; Elizabeth Nicol, MS Mearns (deceased)
      cause of death; General Atioply?
      certified by James Stepehn, M.D.
      informant; Helen Murray, neighbour (present)
      when and where registered;
      1884 August 12th at Peterhead