ANDERSON BRUCE DARGIE

  • Anne E. Parkes
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2004
      I have the 1901 Census showing George Anderson Head, Journalist-Reporter, 26
      Prince Street, and James Bruce at 24 Prince Street occupation Barrel
      Manufacturer. Each has a "Domestic Servant", one being my paternal
      grandmother, Mary A. Dargie age 16, and Jannie Dargie, 17.
      I would be interested in finding out more about the 2 employer families and
      whether in their genealogy they found any "Dargie" connection relation wise.

      Anne Parkes
      Canada