For Roy Flett - re: Lawrence families of Aberdeenshire

  • Hazel Holt
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19, 2004
      Hi Roy,
      I came across an old message that you posted on the this site. You said that you could do lookups in a book you had on the Lawrence families of different Parishes in the Peterhead and surrounding area. Can you still do this?
      If so then can you please check for John Lawrance and Anna McMaster (McMasteer)? All I know is that they had a daughter Catherine born around 1818, she married John McPherson. They had a son John McPherson born c 1854 and he married Helen Copland 8 Feb 1874 in Peterhead. I appreciate any help you may be able to give.

      Hazel Holt