family

  • Rick Benzies
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10 6:55 AM
      this letter is addressed to Cindy you send some information out on the group page that you came across a Dr.Robert James Benzies married to a Ruth van Gelder & the family came from Oyne in Aberdeenshire was there any other information that you can tell me about this family or back ground .I can't seem to find any information on that family on my tree. Please if you could that would be great.Thanks again Rick& Judy Benzies Canada