Re: [Peterhead] Children of Alexander Collie & Martha Robb

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31 9:09 PM
      Hi Colin,

      I don't have any of them in my index.

      If you visit this web site http://www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk/

      You can search for Scottish birth, death and marriages certificates, giving
      you the details you are after. It cost 6 pound for 30 credits, 1 credit for
      a search and 5 credits for a certificate, therefore you could do 5 searches
      and get 5 certificates for 6 pounds.

      If you do look at Peterhead certificates, I appreciate either the details or
      a copy to add to the indexes.