more information

  • Rick Benzies
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 22, 2004
      Hi David I have wrote you before but lost touch .As you can see my e-mail has changed ,I came across a e-mail that was interesting from you .It was about that you was looking for a Benzie/s that might have taken part in 1715or 1745 Jacobite Rebellions.That sounds interesting is there any information on that & did the family members get involved in it.Please if so can you pass it no Thanks For your time Rick& Judy Benzies

    • Rick Benzies
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 23, 2004
        this came back & not sure if you got it Thanks Rick& Judy Benzies Canada
        Hi David I have wrote you before but lost touch .As you can see my e-mail has changed ,I came across a e-mail that was interesting from you .It was about that you was looking for a Benzie/s that might have taken part in 1715or 1745 Jacobite Rebellions.That sounds interesting is there any information on that & did the family members get involved in it.Please if so can you pass it no Thanks For your time Rick& Judy Benzies

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor