Re: [Peterhead] Digest Number 1071

  • Marlene Graham
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2004
      Hello Wade,

      Several months ago you sent me info on my greatgrandfather's death which was greatly appreciated, I have been doing further research and wondered if you could send me copies of the following extracts from the death index; entries number 25,110 , 142 and 170.

      Thank you for your help

      Marlene

      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 14, 2004
        Hi Marlene,

        What are the years and names that correspond to these reference numbers?