Napier Family

  • brochloon2003
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7, 2004
      Hello, Group.
      I would like to contact any descendants of Stuart (Stush) Napier and
      Isabella (Bella) Taylor, my aunt. I'm guessing that they married
      between 1930 and 1940 in or near Peterhead and they had a son named
      Jim. Stuart was Bella's second husband and I think he was also
      married before. I'm also sure that Bella lived at Boddam at some
      time, and died after 1953. Bella had an older brother named Charlie
      who moved to Kinlochleven.