Researchers Database

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2004
      Hi All,

      I've created a researchers table in the yahoo groups. See link below.

      Include your ancestor if they were either born, married, died, lived or worked in Peterhead, but must be at least one of these. You see what I mean with a few of the examples I put in.

      For your email address use # instead of @, this will prevent some of the automatic spammers.

      I will then use this table for the web page. It will hopefully save me the time of entering into a database.

    • Gweneth Myers
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2004
        G'day Wade,
        I was entering my research interest in your excellent database and accidently hit the "enter" button instead of the "tab" button, which resulted in my name and email address not appearing. I tried to edit but understandably you must have permission to do this. Could you please edit the entry for Peter McKenzie and add my name as Gweneth Myers and my email address as gwenethmyers#yahoo.com
        Thanks a lot
        Regards,
        Gweneth