Re: [Peterhead] 1858 death list

  • Pam Cameron
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
      Hi Wade,

      Thank you so much for the info on Jean REID and James REID. William REID b1805 and Jean FORMAN b. abt 1826 are my G-G-G-Grandparents. Who's your direct line?

      Regards,
      Pam Cameron - San Pedro, California USA

      Wade Buchan <wsb@...> wrote:
      Hi Pam,

      No.12 Part 2, Jean Reid, wife of a fisherman, died 07/09/1858 7h pm at Burnhaven, female, aged 36 years, parents: John Foreman, fisherman and Margaret Foreman ms Bruce, cause: Hooding from premature labour, informant: William Reid, Stepson (not present).

      Jean married William Reid, my G-G-G-Grand Uncle

      No.89, James Reid, died 25/07/1858 In Peterhead, male, age and parents not given, cause: Rupture of a blood vessel in the brain and effusion of blood into its substance, informant: Registered by the information of Andrew Boyd Procurator Fiscal.