1858 death list

  • pamcameron2
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 29, 2004
      Hi Wade,

      Could I have the details of two death entries.
      1) Jean REID b.1822 d.1858 ref. 12.2
      2) James REID d.1858 ref. 89

      Thank you, Pam Cameron - San Pedro, California USA
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 1, 2004
        Hi Pam,

        No.12 Part 2, Jean Reid, wife of a fisherman, died 07/09/1858 7h pm at Burnhaven, female, aged 36 years, parents: John Foreman, fisherman and Margaret Foreman ms Bruce, cause: Hooding from premature labour, informant: William Reid, Stepson (not present).

        Jean married William Reid, my G-G-G-Grand Uncle

        No.89, James Reid, died 25/07/1858 In Peterhead, male, age and parents not given, cause: Rupture of a blood vessel in the brain and effusion of blood into its substance, informant: Registered by the information of Andrew Boyd Procurator Fiscal.