Re: [Peterhead] Peterhead Seamen

  • joanne.pye
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 24, 2004
      Hi Wade,

      Thank you so much for your help with this, I'll certainly now try and find
      out where he was buried. I was given the information from someone who has
      the CD you mentioned and thank you for your suggestion of obtaining his
      information, I'll try that too!

      Thanks again,
      Joanne
      Researching in Peterhead: MILNE, KINLOCH, MCKINNON, RIACH, WALKER