1861& 1871 Peterhead Census records,

  • Betty Holmes
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
      I have the films at our local LDS centre for the 1861 & 1871 Censii of Peterhead. I am willing to do look ups for anyone.
      ONE WORD OF CAUTION! It is a very small centre only open 1& 1/2 days per week. So please don't be in a hurry for results!. I am usually there for up to 1/2 a day per week. Betty.

    • Linda Adam
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
        Betty,
        Thank you for the offer. How very nice of you!

        Look-up request please 1861 & 1871:

        1. Robert Davidson b. ? , poss. Seaman / Shipmaster
        Spouse: Ann / Annie Davidson b. abt 1801
        (they married 1821 in Peterhead - Ann Davidson (m.s. Bruce died 1880 at # 3 Roanheads, Phd.)

        2. Andrew Walker b. abt 1824, Longside, Blacksmith (*died in 1869)
        Spouse: Jane / Jean Walker b. abt 1827, Peterhead
        Known Children:
        Christian b. abt 1846, Phd.
        Janet b. abt 1847, Phd.
        Agnes b. abt. 1853, Phd.
        Andrew b. 1855, Phd.
        Robert b. 1859, Phd.

        I'm also interested in any Birnie's that you may locate - time permitting of course.

        Sincerely,
        Linda Adam
        Kitchener, Ontario
        Canada

      • george4705@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 24, 2004
          OH wow! I have some loose ends on my GGgrandfather William Hay and wife
          Margaret Davidson Hay

          married in Peterhead Aberdeen 11/13/1851
          I have from 1881 census Old machar Aberdeen
          21 Tanfield Walk
          William Hay age 51 Peterhead Aberdeen Wool Mill Labor Was a Seaman prior.
          Margaret Hay Wife age 51
          Isobella J. Hay age 22 Dress maker
          Helen hay age 11 Scholar
          Ann hay age 21 Weaver

          Son William my Ggrandfather was born 5/23/1855 and married Isabella Wilson
          age 21 residence listed at York Street 4 Peterhead
          anyhelp will be greatly appreciated.

          geordie

        • george4705@aol.com

            Message 5 of 5 , Mar 20, 2004
              Hi Bettey,
              I hope I'm not too late to ask for look-ups in the 1861 and 1871 Censii.
              James MILNE, (aged 22 & 32) married to Elizabeth Stewart, and any children.
              Alexander PORTER, (aged 50 & 60) and his wife Margaret (Milne), and any
              children.
              Alexander MILNE, (aged 59 and 69) and ? He lived at 18 Keith St. in 1863,
              and at 118 Queen St. in the Census of 1851.
              Thank you very much if you can do this, Regards, Barbara.

              >From: "Betty Holmes" <bede@...>
              >To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
              >Subject: [Peterhead] 1861& 1871 Peterhead Census records,
              >Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 13:42:03 -0400
              >
              >I have the films at our local LDS centre for the 1861 & 1871 Censii of
              >Peterhead. I am willing to do look ups for anyone.
              >ONE WORD OF CAUTION! It is a very small centre only open 1& 1/2 days per
              >week. So please don't be in a hurry for results!. I am usually there for up
              >to 1/2 a day per week. Betty.

              Protect your inbox from harmful viruses with new ninemsn Premium. Go to
              http://ninemsn.com.au/premium/landing.asp?banner=emailtag&referrer=hotmail