Peterhead Schools

  • Ed Campbell
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2004
      My mother, Marion Lillie Campbell born in Peterhead July 02, 1894.

      She often spoke how she enjoyed school and especially her favourite subjects - Latin and Grammar.

      She was born at 30 Marischal Street and lived at 81 Broad street before getting married and moving to Canada in June, 1920.

      My question is this - would anyone be able to suggest names and locations of schools in Peterhead she may have attended? I don't know what level of education she attained but it may have been high school (or as we also say here in Canada - Grade 12).

      I do not know Peterhead as I have never been to Scotland. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

      Thank, Ed. Campbell

      All outgoing e-mail is screened by Zone Alarm Anti-virus before sending