Peterhead 1841

  • L. Bousbaine
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2004
      This is the only Peter McKenzie I can see in Peterhead in 1841 -

      Peterhead burgh ED2, page 6
      Mareschall Street

      Surname Forename Sex Age Occupation County where born
      McKenzie John m 40y Cooper J'man OUC
      McKenzie Isabella f 35y ABD
      McKenzie Colin m 17y Cooper Apprentice ABD
      McKenzie Eliza f 15y ABD
      McKenzie Mary f 12y ABD
      McKenzie Elspith f 10y ABD
      McKenzie Peter m 8y ABD
      McKenzie Isabella f 6y ABD
      McKenzie Alexander m 3y ABD

      Based on the IGI, this may be the family of John McKenzie and Isabella Grant
      (married 28 Oct 1821 in Peterhead/21 Oct 1821 Fraserburgh) who has Colin
      bap. Fraserburgh on 30 Oct 1825.

      Best wishes,

      Lesley Bousbaine

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger