Re: Lyon surname

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 13, 2004
      Hi Richard,

      23 Lyons in the 1851 Census for Peterhead. If you after looking for a
      family \, then let me know the names and ages.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 14, 2004
        Wade.....

        Thanks for your infomation on the "Lyon"s in the 1851
        Peterhead census.

        I am interested in the families of the following :-

        William Lyon / Christian Keith
        Andrew Lyon / Sarah Pennie (or Penny)
        James Lyon / Margaret Ritchie
        William Lyon / Catherine Mckenzie
        and a John Lyon and ?

        If there are others would it be possible to data on those
        also.

        Many thanks

        Richard Lyon
        rlyon@...