Re: [Peterhead] Re: Geddes

  • Sharon Inkster
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2004
      Hi Lyn,
      My Geddes line is William Geddes 1803 married 1830 in Cruden to Margaret
      Ogston.
      William's parents were John Geddes married 1802 in Cruden to Margaret
      Cruden.

      John Geddes and Margaret Cruden also had a son John bap:1798 Mains of
      Fortie, Cruden.

      It's very possible that John could have been married before or after
      Margaret Cruden, I seem to have come to a dead end on both of them.

      Sharon