Peterhead Etching

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 1, 2004
      Wade:
      I recently had an etching of Peterhead sent to me. The etching was done
      around 1900. It depicts the era of early to mid 1800s. If you would like to post it
      on the website I would be happy to provide the picture for all to see. Then
      if they want a copy of it, they could take it off the site or email me and I
      will send them a copy.
      DeLories Vaughn
      Researching: Barclay, Cheyne, Henderson, Lindsay, Mearns, Nicol,
      Pirie(Pevie), Robertson, Thomson & others related.
      Website: http://www.tribalpages.com/tribes/cheyne

    • Margaret Hector
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 5, 2004
        For DeLories:
        I notice that in a recent posting, you mentioned that you were interested in the BARCLAYS and THOMSONS. Would it be possible for you to let me know what information you have about these families. I am particularly in interested in pre 1850 data!
        Cheers
        Margaret

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2004
          Hi DeLories,

          Would be happy to put the photo on the web. Are you able to send a scan of it to me or upload onto the Peterhead Groups Photo Album (Yahoo)?

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 9, 2004
            THOMSON

            Husband's Surname

            CHEYNE

            Wife's Surname

            HUSBAND's NAME

            Robert Thomson

            Date

            Location

            Information from

            or notes

            Born

            1

            e-mail Ken Coull

            9-Mar-03

            Christen

            09-Jun-1794

            Lonmay, Aberdeen,Scotland

            2

            Died

            3

            Buried

            4

            Married

            11-Aug-1825

            New Deer, Aberdeen, Scotland

            5

            other wives #1,2,���..

            6

            HIS Father

            Andrew Thomson

            7

            HIS Mother Maiden Name

            Anne Park

            8

            9

            WIFE's MAIDEN NAME

            Janet Cheyne

            10

            Date

            Location

            11

            Born

            12

            Christen

            Died

            Buried

            Date

            9-Mar-03

            other husbands#1,2,��

            Compiler

            Arthur E. Thomson Jr.

            HER Father

            Address

            6918 Large Street

            HER Mother Maiden Name

            City / State

            Phila. Pa. 19149

            Children in order of Birth

            M/F

            Born

            Christen

            Location

            Died

            Married to

            1

            2

            3

            4

            5

            6

            7

            8

            9

            10

            11

            12

            13

            14

            Above is my Thomson Cheyne Family Could This Help nd could you fill in my Blanks?