ELRICK of Peterhead

  • Shirley Elrick
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 1999
      Dear list and Elizabeth

      You and I have corresponded before on this couple. I have a christening
      that came from Scottish records on IGI of an Isabel ELRICK. Details are:

      14th May, 1768. Father William ELRICK. Do you think this may be the same
      person?

      There is one other christening at about the same time that lists only a
      father with the father being a William ELRICK.

      Jean christened 6th June, 1766.

      It appears to me from reading the records of ELRICK christenings from about
      this time that the church only recorded the father. There are christenings
      of children of Alexander (many variations) and James. I have downloaded
      from IGI all these and can give you a list if you have not got it already.

      Shirley Elrick in Melbourne, Australia.
      Email = shirley_elrick@...