Re: [Peterhead] Part 1851 Census Peterhead

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 26, 2004
      District 5, Page 14, No.63, 23 Marischal Street
      John Birnie, head, mar, 42, flesher, Cruden
      Elspet Birnie, wife, mar, 44, Monquhitter
      John Birnie, son, u, 17, flesher, Peterhead
      Charles Birnie, son, u, 15, blacksmith, Peterhead
      Mary Birnie, daur, u, 13, scholar, Peterhead
      Martha Birnie, daur, u, 11, scholar, Peterhead
      Elspet Birnie, daur, u, 9, scholar, Peterhead
      James Birnie, son, u, 7, scholar, Peterhead
      Alexander Birnie, son, u, 3, Peterhead

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2004
        Part 1851 Census Peterhead

        District 5, Page 14, No.63, 23 Marischal Street

        Thank you, Wade, that's very helpful.

        Randi (Harrow)