Re:Alexander Davidson Headstone

  • Sylvia / Michael Nascimben
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
      Hello Wade,

      Alexander Davidson and Jane Baird are my GG Grandparents and George Davidson
      and Margaret Smart my GGG grandparents on my mother's side. I thought I may
      have had a photo of the headstone, but I looked in the book where my other
      headstone photos are and can't find it. But I do remember seeing it. I
      would be very grateful if you would email me the scanned photos you have. I
      know my mother who is 92 yrs old would be very happy to see the photos too.

      Sylvia Cowe Nascimben
      nasco@...

      Message: 7
      Date: Tue, 13 Jan 2004 18:05:55 +1100
      From: "Wade Buchan" <wsb@...>
      Subject: Alexander Davidson Headstone

      Hi All,

      I have some photos of headstone for Alexander Davidson farmer, Buchanhaven
      died 1887 aged 60, wife Jane Baird and parents George Davidson and Margaret
      Smart.

      I have no connection to these Davidsons.

      If anyone is interested then please let me know and I will send scanned
      copies.

      Hi group,