Alexander Davidson Headstone

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi All,

      I have some photos of headstone for Alexander Davidson farmer, Buchanhaven died 1887 aged 60, wife Jane Baird and parents George Davidson and Margaret Smart.

      I have no connection to these Davidsons.

      If anyone is interested then please let me know and I will send scanned copies.

    • Sylvia / Michael Nascimben
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2004
        Hello Wade,

        Alexander Davidson and Jane Baird are my GG Grandparents and George Davidson
        and Margaret Smart my GGG grandparents on my mother's side. I thought I may
        have had a photo of the headstone, but I looked in the book where my other
        headstone photos are and can't find it. But I do remember seeing it. I
        would be very grateful if you would email me the scanned photos you have. I
        know my mother who is 92 yrs old would be very happy to see the photos too.

        Sylvia Cowe Nascimben
        nasco@...

        Message: 7