Address?

  • Shelley Firth
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 9, 1998
      Hi Wade,
      Just checking for clarification if this is the correct address to post
      messages to the list. If this is proper address, I will post my
      Peterhead interests after a few more people join the list. Thank you.

      Shelley Firth
      Canada
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 10, 1998
        Shelley Firth wrote:

        > Just checking for clarification if this is the correct address to post
        > messages to the list. If this is proper address, I will post my
        > Peterhead interests after a few more people join the list. Thank you.

        The following have already joined:

        1.Brebner, John (john.brebner@...)
        2.Buchan, Wade (wsb@...)
        3.Buchan, Isobel (ibuchan@...)
        4.Firth, Shelley (s.firth@...)
        5.Offer, Robert (roboffer@...)
        6.shivas-crosby, diane (crosby@...)

        with another 14 that were invited at the same time as yourselves.