Re: [Peterhead] Taylor/White

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 12, 2004
      Hi Ian,

      The deaths I have after 1875 (I use LDS films prior to this) were obtained from the web site Scotlandspeople and from other members who have also been to the site. You can search and obtain Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates, OPR and census records from the site for 6 pounds. You get 30 credits, 1 credit per search and 5 credits per certificate.