Re: [Peterhead] Births Peterhead 1876 - 1889 Part 2

  • diana beatty
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
      Hi Linda,
      I notice you have some Davidsons and some Robertsons in your background.My
      grandfather was George Davidson, and his sister was Mary D. who married a
      Robertson.
      Mary (Davidson)Robertson was born in Woodstock,Ont. around 1872, and died
      around 1946.
      My mother was Jean Davidson, and she and I were both born in Woodstock
      Ontario.
      Do we have a connection there?
      Cheers, Diana.