Births Peterhead 1876 - 1889 Part 2

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
      232 / 01 0457
      William Birnie
      Nov. 05, 1879, 10h p.m., 33 Longate St., Phd.
      Parents: William Birnie, Ship Carpenter (Jour) and Jessie Birnie m.s. Robertson
      Marriage: Feb. 19, 1874, Phd.
      Informant: Elizabeth Davidson, Aunt, present - 67 Marishal St., Phd.

      232 / 01 0458
      Anna Isabella Batty
      Oct. 26, 1879, 7h 30m a.m., 48 F Kirk St., Phd,
      Parents: Alexander Batty, Ship Carpenter (Jour) and Isabella Batty m.s. Ingram
      Marriage: Jun. 21, 1875, Phd.
      Informant: Alex. Batty, Father, present

      232 / 01 0459
      William Taylor Anderson
      Nov. 10, 1879, 4h a.m., 46 Kirk St., Phd.
      Parents: John Anderson, Stone Cutter (Jour) and Mary Ann Anderson m.s. Craig
      Marriage: Oct. 03, 1875, Phd.
      Informant: John Anderson, Father

      232 / 01 0334
      Mary Ann Booth Buchan
      Aug. 16, 1879, 5h p.m., 17 Longate St.
      Parents: John Buchan, Seaman (Merchant Service) and Mary Buchan m.s. Cowie?
      Marriage: Aug. 17, 1877, Phd.
      Informant: John Buchan, Father

      232 / 01 0335
      Richard Middleton
      Aug. 13, 1879, 6h 30m a.m., 1 Roanheads
      Parents: Richard Middleton, Watchmaker (Jour) and Agnes Middleton m.s. Greig
      Marriage: Jul. 29, 1870, Glenback?
      Informant: Robenson Greig, Grandmother, present, 22 North St.

      232 / 01 0336
      William Birnie
      Aug. 10, 1879, 11a.m., 5 Seagate
      Parents: William Spence Birnie, Seaman (Merchant Service) and Agnes Birnie m.s. Walker
      Marriage: May 15, 1878, Phd.
      Informant: Jean Walker, Grand Mother, present

      232 / 01 0064
      Jane Anderson
      Feb. 06, 1885, 4h a.m., 47 Errol St., Phd.
      Parents: Alexander Anderson, Cooper (Jour) and Mary Anderson m.s. Quirie
      Marriage: Sep. 26, 1884, Phd.
      Informant: Alex. Anderson, Father, present

      232 / 01 0065
      William Alexander Birnie
      Feb. 07, 1885, 5h 0m p.m., 64B Queen St., Phd.
      Parents: William Hadden Birnie, Compositor and Annie Birnie m.s. Green
      Marriage: Sep. 09, 1883, Phd.
      Informant: William Birnie, Father, present

      232 / 01 0066
      William Bain
      Feb. 24, 1885, 5h 0m p.m., 60 Longate, Phd.
      Parents: William Bain, Seaman (Merchant Service) and Janet Bain m.s. Lawson
      Marriage: Sep. 27, 1881, Phd.
      Informant: William Bain, Father

      232 / 01 0364
      Barbara Dalgarno
      Apr 12, 1888, 12h 15m p.m., 9 Love Lane, Phd.
      Parents: Alexander Dalgarno, Carter (Jour) and Lydia Dalgarno m.s. Joyner
      Marriage: June 22, 1883, St. Fergus
      Informant: Alex. Dalgarno, Father
      Note in margin: "Irregularly made - Birth being beyond ? Months - See Entry #500 for 1889"

      232 / 01 0365
      Oscar Birnie
      Aug. 02, 1888, 2h 10m a.m., 5 Seagate, Phd.
      Parents: William Spence Birnie, Seaman (Merchant Service) and Agnes Birnie m.s. Walker
      Marriage: May 15, 1878, Phd.
      Informant: William S. Birnie, Father, present

      232 / 01 0366
      William James Robertson
      Aug. 11, 1888, 10h 0m p.m., 14 Merchant St., Phd.
      Parents: George Robertson, Confectioner (Jour) and Margaret Barbra Robertson m.s. Bruce
      Marriage: Jun 15, 1882, Phd.
      Informant: Geo. Robertson, Father, present

      Linda Adam
      Kitchener, Ontario
      Canada
      Linda Adam
      Kitchener, Ontario
      Canada

    • diana beatty
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 7, 2004
        Hi Linda,
        I notice you have some Davidsons and some Robertsons in your background.My
        grandfather was George Davidson, and his sister was Mary D. who married a
        Robertson.
        Mary (Davidson)Robertson was born in Woodstock,Ont. around 1872, and died
        around 1946.
        My mother was Jean Davidson, and she and I were both born in Woodstock
        Ontario.
        Do we have a connection there?
        Cheers, Diana.