Troup

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 1999
      Hi Sandy,

      Sandy Sill wrote:

      > I am a recent subscriber to the Peterhead Mailing List. The following are
      > family members that I would like to research:

      Welcome to the list. I will add your interests to the Reserchers table.

      I see that Robert Stewart has replied saying that have a connection. So
      does Jim Whittome who is on this list, through Jane Sangster.

      I will let them pass on the information on the these generations.

      > TROUP Sangster born in 1850 in Peterhead Father's name-George John
      > Mother's name -Isabella DICKSON married in 1874 in St. Nicholas

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 19, page 1, No.4, Muirfield
      George Troup, head, 27, Peterhead
      Isabella Troup, wife, 30, Dunbar, Haddington
      George Troup, son, 6, Eyemouth, Berwickshire
      Sangster Troup, son, 4 months, Peterhead

      Peterhead 1870 Deaths
      No.18, Isabella Troup married to George Troup mason, 9 Feb 1870 0h 30m
      am at Newfield Invernettie, female, 50 years, parants: Andrew Dickson
      gardener (dead) and Janet Dickson ms Thomson (dead), (not sure now if I
      didn't record cause and informant or if this was blank).