Taylor/White

  • brochloon2003
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 2, 2004
      Hi.

      I'd like to trace any descendants of Isabella Taylor (a half aunt of
      mine) who was probably born in Peterhead before 1908. Her parents
      were Frederick Mackie Taylor and Eliza Helen Milne White. Following
      Eliza's death, Frederick married Helen Matthew in 1908. Isabella had
      a brother, Charles who moved to Kinlochleven and died in 1972. I
      think Isabella was married twice but I don't know any further details.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 5, 2004
        I don't have any information on Isabella, but maybe this helps.

        1893 Peterhead Deaths
        No.92, John Whyte Taylor (single), died 9th May 1893 11pm at 22 North Street, Peterhead, male, aged 1 hour, parents: Frederick Taylor, Merchant Seaman and Eliza Helen Taylor ms Whyte, cause: Premature birth no medical attendant, informant: Margaret Whyte her x mark, Grandmother (present).

        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 6, 2004
          Thank you, Wade. This is a child that I didn't know about. I don't remember my dad talking about a brother called John who died just after birth so I don't know if he knew about him. Please will you let me know where you found this death entry?

          Regards
          Ian
          I don't have any information on Isabella, but maybe this helps.

          1893 Peterhead Deaths
          No.92, John Whyte Taylor (single), died 9th May 1893 11pm at 22 North Street, Peterhead, male, aged 1 hour, parents: Frederick Taylor, Merchant Seaman and Eliza Helen Taylor ms Whyte, cause: Premature birth no medical attendant, informant: Margaret Whyte her x mark, Grandmother (present).

          I'd like to trace any descendants of Isabella Taylor (a half aunt of
          mine) who was probably born in Peterhead before 1908. Her parents
          were Frederick Mackie Taylor and Eliza Helen Milne White. Following
          Eliza's death, Frederick married Helen Matthew in 1908. Isabella had
          a brother, Charles who moved to Kinlochleven and died in 1972. I
          think Isabella was married twice but I don't know any further details.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 12, 2004
            Hi Ian,

            The deaths I have after 1875 (I use LDS films prior to this) were obtained from the web site Scotlandspeople and from other members who have also been to the site. You can search and obtain Birth, Death and Marriage Certificates, OPR and census records from the site for 6 pounds. You get 30 credits, 1 credit per search and 5 credits per certificate.