Elricks

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 1999
      Hi Betty,

      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > Wade, Thank you for your reply. William Bruce was b. in Aberdeen,and
      > died in Peterhead 18 April 1859.

      I have 1858.

      > Are there any Elricks on the 1851 census?

      Peterhead 1851 census
      District 6, page 17, No.92, 1 Union Street
      Mary Elrick, Wife of Head, mar, 55, St.Fergus, Banffshire

      District 13, page 23, No.119, Kirk Street
      Margaret Elrick, head, 75, Peterhead

      District 16, page 10, No.27, Couplandhill
      Ann Gamack, head, 59, Rathen
      Jess Gamack, dau, 28, Fraserburgh
      Ann Gamack, dau, 26, Fraserburgh
      Christian Jamieson, gdau, 12, Longside