Christmas Greetings

  • Derek Cuthbert
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2003
      Throughout today three of my grandsons have been tracking Santa Claus on the
      site below. According to the site our friends in Oz and NZ are now well
      into their Christmas and he is expected to enter Europe shortly and all
      children are advised to go to bed.(20.00 GMT).
      This by way of saying to you all, whatever your faith, may you have a
      peaceful time over the next few days and may 2004 be a good year for you.

      Derek Cuthbert
      South Shields

      http://www.noradsanta.org/english/radar/index.html