Merry Christmas

    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 24, 2003
      I would like to wish everyone in the Newsgroup and their families a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year/Hogmanay.

      Hopefully Santa brings you heaps of presents. Wishing everyone a healthy, prosperous and happy hunting for your ancestors in 2004.

      It has been another great year of people sharing and contributing to the group and I look forward to the group growing even more.

      Kindest regards,
      Wade.