Re: [Peterhead] Ogston

  • s.
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2003
      Pamela,
      I also have a Robert Ogston, my Robert was married 3 times. First to Helen
      Hutchen, second to Isobel Sangster and third to Elspet Skene. All marriages
      were in Cruden. The children I have found for these marriages are Anne 1790,
      Barbara 1792, Elspet 1803, James 1805, Margaret 1807 and Alexander 1811. I
      haven't found any children between 1792 - 1803, I wonder if your Robert
      1794, Margaret 1797, William 1799 and Robert 1801 are the missing children !

      Sharon