1851 census - McKenzie

  • Gweneth Myers
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18 4:16 AM
      G'day Wade
      I am trying to trace a Peter McKenzie (MacKenzie) who was about 25 years at the time of the 1851 census. He would have been single, was born in Peterhead and his occupation was a coachman (later in Australia he made saddles and also worked as a farrier). He was married in Peterhead in June 1852 and his spouse was Ann Cambell. Peter McKenzie does not seem to be a common name but I can't find him!! Would you mind looking up the 1851 census please? any help would be appreciated.
      Regards
      Gweneth Myers

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 29 8:29 PM
        Hi Gweneth,

        I guess you didn't get my email to previous requests.

        Peterhead 1851 Census
        District 12, Page 1, No.2, Prince Street
        Peter McKenzie, Serv? Lodger, unmar, 19, Post ?, Peterhead

        Head of household is James Laing, 29, Coach
        also has John Bruce 29, Coachman