ONElist Turns ONE Year Old!!

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 1999
      Hi All,

      Thought I would pass this on. You might find another list to join or
      why not start your own! Peterhead list is just over 4 months old.

      Regards, Wade.

      ONElist Turns ONE Year Old!!

      This week is ONElist's ONE year anniversary. With the creation of the
      anole@onelist.com list one year ago, we began our amazing journey as
      the premiere provider of E-mail communities.

      To celebrate our anniversary, we have created a new feature on the
      ONElist
      web site - ONElist of the Week. This feature will allow us to highlight
      some of the many different ways in which people are using ONElist.

      List managers, this is a great way to get some exposure for your
      ONElist.
      How are you using ONElist in a unique and interesting way?

      Subscribers, have you had an interesting experience with ONElist you are
      willing to share?

      How has ONElist changed your life?

      We are currently accepting submissions for the ONElist of the Week. To
      submit your list or story, please visit the ONElist home page, at
      http://www.onelist.com and click on the _Share your Story_ link. We
      will begin sharing the ONElist of the Week soon!

      Thanks again for a terrific first year!!

      The ONElist Team