Re: Digest Number 93

  • Isob182@xxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 1999
      Dear Wade,

      Thank you for the information on the Barclay marriage, unfortunately it is not
      the marriage I am looking for but it may tie in with the family later. While
      I am on this subject, someone else may have information on the parents of
      Alexander Barclay. He was born about 1869, mother believed to be Mary Keith.
      Alexander Barclay married Elizabeth Watson Davidson in December, 1895 in
      Peterhead and had eight sons and two daughters. Connections sought.

      Thank you , Wade, for your assistance.

      Isobel Buchan