Re: [Peterhead] Marriage List May/June 1852 In Parish of Peterhead

  • LynT
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Gweneth

      > I have a marriage certificate from the Old Parochial Register for the
      Parish of Peterhead,

      I would like to have the details on the DAVIDSON entries if you don't
      mind.

      > Charles Davidson, Joiner, and Isabella Milne, both in this Parish
      > June 18th.

      > William Davidson in this Parish and Helen Bruce in Lonmay
      > June 17th.

      Thanks from hot and sunny Queensland
      Lyn
    • 2Barbara Croker
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2003
        Hi Lynn,
        It seemed too much of a coincidence that I too have a Davidson married to a
        MILNE. Alexander MILNE married Grissel Davidson in Peterhead in 1827. I
        cannot find the birth dates or places, for either of them. They had four
        children that I know of. Margaret, b.1828, Alexander, b.1836, James b.
        1837, and Christian b. 1841. Grissel doesn't appear in the 1841 Census, so
        I am guessing that she died in childbirth just beforehand, though I cannot
        find it registered. Any connections with them?
        Regards Barbara

        >From: "LynT" <ljthom2003@...>
        >To: <Peterhead@yahoogroups.com>
        >Subject: Re: [Peterhead] Marriage List May/June 1852 In Parish of Peterhead
        >Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2003 12:21:27 +1000
        >
        >Hi Gweneth
        >
        > > I have a marriage certificate from the Old Parochial Register for the
        >Parish of Peterhead,
        >
        >I would like to have the details on the DAVIDSON entries if you don't
        >mind.
        >
        > > Charles Davidson, Joiner, and Isabella Milne, both in this Parish
        > > June 18th.
        >
        > > William Davidson in this Parish and Helen Bruce in Lonmay
        > > June 17th.
        >
        >Thanks from hot and sunny Queensland
        >Lyn

        Get less junk mail with ninemsn Premium. Click here