Isabella Kinloch nee Duncan

  • joanne.pye
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
      Hi Wade,

      If not too much trouble could you please tell me if you see an Isabella
      KINLOCH or DUNCAN, on the 1851 census or the death records you have please ?

      She may have been born around 1807 and I suspect she may have died between
      1831 and 1857. Isabella was the first wife of John KINLOCH, son of Andrew
      and Janet (nee WATSON).

      Thanks very much for your time and assistance and I hope you are well.

      Joanne
      Researching in Peterhead: MILNE, KINLOCH, MCKINNON, RIACH, RAE, WALKER
    • wbuchan@bigpond.net.au
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2003
        Hi Joanne,

        No Isabella Kinloch or Duncan of any age in the 1851 census.

      • joanne.pye
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 3, 2003
          Thanks a lot Wade.