Re: 1851 Peterhead Census

  • wbuchan@bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Martin,

      Sorry for the delay, I'm just starting to catch up on emails again.

      Martin Cope wrote:
      > Would you see if you can fins:-
      > John FORMAN age 32
      > with wife Margaret age 30
      > and son Robert age 2

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 14, Page 3, No.6, Buchanhaven
      John Forman Jr, Head, 32, Fisherman, Peterhead
      Margaret Forman, wife, 31, Peterhead
      Betsy Forman, daughter, 9, scholar, Peterhead
      William Forman, son, 4, Peterhead
      Robert Forman, son, 2, Peterhead

      Margaret Forman ms Bruce is my 1st Cousin 5th Removed. I have attached a Family Group Sheet on this family. Let my know if this matches your ancestors.