Re: 1851 Peterhead census

  • wbuchan@bigpond.net.au
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Shirley,

      Sorry for the delay, I'm just starting to catch up on emails again.

      Shirley Mitchell wrote:
      > I would be ever so grateful if you could check the census for John &
      > Elizabeth REID who should be in Peterhead with children William,
      > Margaret, Wilhelmina, John Robert and Jemima Wyllie Reid, the latter 3
      > were all born in Peterhead as were the next 2 children born after 1851

      1851 Peterhead Census
      District 21, Page 12, No.39, Invernettie
      John Reid, head, 36, Old Deer
      Elizabeth Wylie, wife, 36, Skene
      Margret Reid, daughter, 7, Fordour?, Abd
      Willimina Reid, daughter, 6, Fordour?
      John Robert Reid, son, 3, Peterhead
      Jemima Reid, daughter, 2, Peterhead
      Jane Wylie, servant, 16, City of Aberdeen

      I didn't record occupations when transcribing for index.