Thomson

  • JDVon@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2003
      My Thomson's came from Peterhead. Some of the given names are:
      Alexander, Alfred, Alice, Andrew, Catherine, Christian, Edna, Elizabeth,
      George, Helen, Isabel, James, John, Kingsley, Robert, Ruby and William.
      I do have some 1841 census info on the Thomson name. Also a Lair Index on
      some of the Thomson's. Hope that this will help a little.
      DeLories

    • limey1915
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
        --- In Peterhead@yahoogroups.com, JDVon@a... wrote:
        > My Thomson's came from Peterhead. Some of the given names are:
        > Alexander, Alfred, Alice, Andrew, Catherine, Christian, Edna, Elizabeth,
        > George, Helen, Isabel, James, John, Kingsley, Robert, Ruby and William.
        > I do have some 1841 census info on the Thomson name. Also a Lair Index
        on
        > some of the Thomson's. Hope that this will help a little.
        > DeLories

        I am looking for any information on James Thomson from Peterside and his
        wife Mary (Stuart?) Grassick. They lived in the Longside area and had a
        daughter by the name of Margaret, born 15 April 1880 in Longside. Any help
        on the Thomson or Grassick parents or siblings would be appreciated.
      • Cathi Morton
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 30, 2003
          Hi DeLories,
          I also have some Thomson's in my family tree. Do you have a Robert Thomson that married Ann Davidson on 18 July, 1854? They had 4 children that I have found, Robert, Alexander, Henry, and Gordon?
          Thanks for any info that you can add for me.
          Cathi
          > My Thomson's came from Peterhead. Some of the given names are:
          > Alexander, Alfred, Alice, Andrew, Catherine, Christian, Edna, Elizabeth,
          > George, Helen, Isabel, James, John, Kingsley, Robert, Ruby and William.
          > I do have some 1841 census info on the Thomson name. Also a Lair Index
          on
          > some of the Thomson's. Hope that this will help a little.
          > DeLories

          I am looking for any information on James Thomson from Peterside and his
          wife Mary (Stuart?) Grassick. They lived in the Longside area and had a
          daughter by the name of Margaret, born 15 April 1880 in Longside. Any help
          on the Thomson or Grassick parents or siblings would be appreciated.

          Yahoo! Groups Sponsor