Re: [Peterhead] Ogston Family

  • Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Pamela, The John Ogston you mention is part of my husband's family
      Tree.
      John Ogston b.1794 m. Williamina Anderson
      Their son Robert b. 1831 m. Sophia Anderson,
      whose daughter Joanna Sophia Ogston m. John Webster b. 1861
      One of their sons, Charles G. Webster was my husband's uncle. He died in
      1980 in Peterhead.
      Happy to exchange any information.
      Betty,-- in sunny but very cold Canada.