Re: [Peterhead] seaman's tickets

  • Celtic Mist
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2003
      please cc this information to thanhk you Art

      "wbuchan@..." <wsb@...> wrote:Hi George,

      I have attached a file for a William Hay born 1820 Peterhead ticket No.29375. I don't have the ticket information, just a crew agreement, where he was 2nd Mate on the whaling ship Fairy in 1852.

      The Latter Day Saints have filmed the Seaman's tickets and can be viewed by ordering the films at any on their Family History Centres. To get the film numbers you need to look at the locality catalogue under Merchant Marine, Great Britain.

      Note: the attachment does not appear in the newsgroup, so have CC your email address.

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT