Beddie Family

  • Linda Adam
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 21, 2003
      I have just received a photo dated circa 1915, Peterhead, of my aunt, Mary Birnie in what appears to be a dance costume. She appears in the photo with M. Beddie and L. Beddie plus another young girl unknown.

      If anyone is interested in the Beddie family I would be happy to forward the photo as an attachment.

      Linda Adam