Re: 1851census

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 20, 1999
      Hi Betty,

      Dr. Elizabeth B. Holmes wrote:

      > Wade, would you please look at the above census for William Bruce,wife's
      > name ? any children? address probably 2/3 Ugie street. Thank you Betty.

      Only two William Bruces in Buchanhaven. 1851 census did not give street
      address in Buchanhaven until later census.

      William Bruce age 37, born Lonmay married to Ann Buchan

      and

      William Bruce age 51, born Lonmay married to Margaret Duthie

      I have a connection to both of these, so if you want more information,
      etc children, parents. I also have them in later census.

      What was the age of the William Bruce you are looking for?